Monday 15 February 2021

Monthly craft plan - Overview 2021

  I've decided I'm going to post a simple projects plan at the beginning of each month. Three contingencies though for my mental health:

  1. No guilt - If time slips, it slips, I will not feel guilt for life, health, or finances altering my plans
  2. Plans may change - I can make any changes needed to allow for life, health, and "other stuff"
  3. Nothing is final - To allow for the above, I acknowledge that plans are just that, plans, not final decisions.

Overall craft plan

General list
  1. Hats
    1. Regency
    2. 1890s/Edwardian
  2. Fan-skirt
    1. Wool blend
    2. 100% wool
  3. Stays
    1. Breast cups work - adaptation from D cup to my more copious HH/J cup size
    2. Mock-up
      Because needed for Regency dress mock-up
    3. Buy wooden busk
    4. Final version
  4. Edwardian blouse / shirtwaist
    1. Mock up
    2. Final
  5. 1818 Dress
    1. Petticoat
    2. Mock-up
    3. Final
    4. Decoration
  6. American Duchess cape, but with a hood
  7. 1890s men's three piece suit
  8. 1830s men's three piece suit
  9. 1950s dress(es)
  10. Circle skirt
  11. Princess Charlotte's Russian Dress
  12. Cycling shorts (modern, padded)
  13. Cycling trousers (historical, to accommodate modern underneath)

No comments:

Post a Comment