Wednesday 5 August 2020

Life thoughts -- Rough Schedule

This is a rough schedule of the posts I am currently plannign to write, am writing, or have already written (posted or scheduled).

On Saturday I will be publishing the first in this Life Thoughts series, which will be on two big questions: "Who am I?", and, "Where do I want to be?", designed to help me focus my energies, spoons, and life goals more realistically. Not answering those questions, but explaining them as a framework for the rest of the series.

ASD in my life, in particular around specific impairments and/or adjustments I've made

  • Executive dysfunction -- in progress.
  • Being assessed, how to "de-mask", how to find an assessor, how the process was for me
  • Co-morbidities

Academia

  • Research goals - things I want to research myself
  • Research interests - things I want to learn or understand, but am content just reading others' research
  • vIMC commentary
  • Study vs Appreciate, which subjects / areas go under which category
  • Series on research progress
  • Being AltAc

Crafting

  • History-bounding -- in progress
  • My periods
  • Crafts for me
  • Sewing plans
  • Dream projects
  • A series on project progress, including pre
  • Gatherings - British Guild of Historical Costumers and other groups

Health & Personal bits

  • Family, Infertility, IVF, and so on
  • Mental health and ASD
  • Disabled vs Impaired vs Having a disability
  • Living arrangements
  • Work/self/academic balancing

I plan to work on these as the whim takes me, but should anyone be reading this and want me to prioritise something in particular, do ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment