Sunday 1 August 2021

End of July -- Summer Holidays

 Just a quick post this month.

When you read this I shall be on my much needed holiday! My cousin is getting married (or will be married by the time this posts), so we've combined a holiday near the wedding location with the ceremony itself. I've been looking forward to this for a while, although as of writing this, being surrounded by that many people is terrifying! Oh, and we're also doing "Christmas" this week as well, as we've not been able to meet up face-to-face since last summer...

I'm not putting up anything from July, as I want to be able to include whatever I complete while away as well. Therefore the usual X into Y post will wait until the first Sunday in September, and will include both July AND August "What I Did" lists.

Have a good start to the Summer, everyone! Oh, and I guess I ought to wish Happy Winter to the antipodeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment